Endurance Events - Charity & Corporate Team CreationSocial Endurance has the experience and the expertise to create a charity or corporate teams program
Social Endurance also helps assess current team programs, recommend changes and help implement the changes to improve participation and engagement. We have a long history in endurance events. We have helped create charity integration programs for the largest event series and for small single events. We know what it takes to develop high integration programs for endurance events.
What we do:
- Social Endurance will assess current charity and corporate team programs to determine how to improve participation from teams.
- Create a low barrier of entry for teams.
- Create a high ROI for charities to get involved. Use current fundraising goals for endurance events to make sure your event will provide a great program for charities.
- Social Endurance will review the team benefits for charities and corporations. We will help develop additional value for teams to participate in your events.
- We will develop corporate sponsorship opportunities throughout your events.
- Review the registration process. Create an easy path for teams to learn about the team program, register the team, invite people to join their team and buy more entries. Social Endurance will review the flow for integrating teams and make recommendations for simplifying the process to increase participation.
- Assess the current outreach strategy for connecting with charities and corporations for your event(s). Social Endurance will make recommendations on how best to connect with charities and corporations.
- Market Intelligence Reports – Demographics & corporations in endurance events.
- Social Endurance will help develop online tools to connect with charities and corporations that are interested in becoming a team for your event(s).
- Social Endurance will review the current social media and marketing strategy for developing and engaging with the event teams. We will make recommendations on how to market the team program and how to communicate directly with the teams.
Social Endurance Tools for Team Programs:
Social Endurance developed a proprietary program that identifies corporations that have a large number of employees that participate in outdoor sporting events. These corporations are an excellent opportunity for event companies to partner with. We also develop the demographics of these corporate employees to help our event partners better understand how to communicate with them.
Social Endurance has one of the most extensive and up to date database of charities that participate in endurance events. We also have a database of charities that are currently not participating in endurance events but are interested in fundraising through endurance events.
Personal relationships. Social Endurance has relationships with many charities across the U.S. We communicate frequently with our charity partners to provide solutions and services to help grow fundraising and participation in endurance events.
Social Endurance has the experience and the expertise to create a charity or corporate teams program for your endurance event(s). Regardless of what registration platform you currently use, we will work with you to develop the right program from your events.